Paths To Knowledge (dot NET)

What is actually real in Objective Reality? How do you know? Now, prove it’s real!

Posted by pwl on July 5, 2009

CAUTION THIS ARTICLE HAS VIDEOS THAT SHOW POLAR BEARS KILLING ANIMALS AND ATTACKING HUMAN BEINGS FOR FOOD WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE TO BEARS!

Just saw a blatant rip off ad on a US TV cable channel for (WARNING MONEY SCAM WEB SITE LINK FOLLOWS) http://helpWWFusa.org which redirects immediately to a money grab web page. The TV ad represented that the only way to save polar bears, which are going extinct according to the ad, is to send money. Just like a good old time religion scam tv ad/infomercial.

“Rising global temperatures are threatening wildlife all around the world and putting polar bears at risk of extinction. WWF is working to save polar bears and other species, and to preserve the habitats they need to survive. We need your help to put our solutions into action. With help from supporters like you, we can continue to protect endangered animals from climate change and other global threats. Your gift of just $16 a month could mean the difference between survival and extinction for polar bears, orangutans, tigers and other wildlife.”

Who will protect the bears from the WWF?

Who will protect your wallet from the WWF?

They also have a video with their false claims that misrepresent the facts.

What a repugnant scammer preying on people’s good nature to see their world improve conning them out of their money based upon false claims.

The funny thing is that they don’t need to make false claims if they had actual viable projects and spoke honestly about them rather than pushing their [hard] soft sell scam. The bears will die without your money! What hokum. What will go out of business without your money are the WWF scammers.

The Canadian and American governments (Greenland and Russia too?) take effective steps to protect the polar bears.

Reports are that their population is rising not falling!

The latest government survey of polar bears roaming the vast Arctic expanses of northern Quebec, Labrador and southern Baffin Island show the population of polar bears has jumped to 2,100 animals from around 800 in the mid-1980s.

As recently as three years ago, a less official count placed the number at 1,400.

The Inuit have always insisted the bears’ demise was greatly exaggerated by scientists doing projections based on fly-over counts, but their input was usually dismissed as the ramblings of self-interested hunters.

As Nunavut government biologist Mitch Taylor observed in a front-page story in the Nunatsiaq News last month, “the Inuit were right. There aren’t just a few more bears. There are a hell of a lot more bears.”

I’m sure that if humans actually try too hard to help the polar bears we might actually drive them extinct!

Polar Bears have survived for a very long time through multiple ice ages and the warm periods MUCH warmer than now in between. Leave them alone. Move them don’t shoot them when they dig into garbage and they’ll be fine.

Also, when you see one up close it’s likely too late – kiss your ass good bye WWF scammers.

Bears of all kinds are LAND SHARKS.

Shouldn’t the zoo officials have taken precautions to prevent their flesh eating monster from attacking someone in the first place? These are not your cute stuffed animals that you fell asleep with at night, these are flesh eating machines designed to survive and kill anything that they can to feed including YOU!

The polar bear (Ursus maritimus) is a bear native to the Arctic Ocean and its surrounding seas. It is the world’s largest carnivore species found on land. It’s also the largest bear, together with the omnivore Kodiak bear which is approximately the same size[3], but which is a subspecies of the brown bear that is normally smaller than the polar bear. An adult male weighs around 400–680 kg (880–1,500 lb),[4] while an adult female is about half that size. Although it is closely related to the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrow ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice, and open water, and for hunting the seals which make up most of its diet.[5] Although most polar bears are born on land, it spends most of its time at sea, hence its name meaning “maritime bear”, and can hunt consistently only from sea ice, spending much of the year on the frozen sea.

Binky (1974–1995) was a polar bear who lived at the Alaska Zoo in Anchorage, Alaska, and was famous for mauling zoo visitors. He was found orphaned on the coast of the Beaufort Sea in 1974 and was taken to the Alaska Zoo the next year.

In July 1994, an Australian tourist named Kathryn Warburton climbed over the second of two safety rails to get a close-up photograph and was bitten as the bear stuck his head through the bars and grabbed her; she received a broken leg and bite wounds. Another tourist caught the event on tape.[3] Binky kept the woman’s shoe for three days before it could be retrieved by zoo officials, and the day after the attack a news photographer took the iconic image of Binky with a shoe in his mouth that was printed in almost every press account of the incident.

You’ve got to be kidding me, naming a killing machine “binky”? WTF? Anthropomorphizing these killing machines as if they are cuddly toys or harmless as dogs is insanity. Also putting them into zoos is entirely irresponsible. Sure I like anyone have appreciated seeing them but they are evolved by Nature to be out in the wild and that’s where we should leave them. A better name for binky would be “bone crushing flesh eating machine”!

Another nutso human thinking that bears should have cute names. Anyone who gives a killing machine a cute name is guilty of any crimes that that killing machine commits as a result of it’s cute name. Give these animals accurate names: bone crusher, flesh eater, blood drinker, human taster, …, maybe then idiots will stay away. Actually don’t keep them in zoos at all. Videos are effective. Put a giant screen into the polar bear exhibits!

Unlike grizzly bears, polar bears are not territorial. Although stereotyped as being voraciously aggressive, they are normally cautious in confrontations, and often choose to escape rather than fight. Fat polar bears rarely attack humans unless severely provoked, whereas hungry polar bears are extremely unpredictable and are known to kill and sometimes eat humans. Polar bears are stealth hunters, and the victim is often unaware of the bear’s presence until the attack is underway. Whereas brown bears often maul a person and then leave, polar bear attacks are more likely to be predatory and are almost always fatal. However, due to the very small human population around the Arctic, such attacks are rare.

Protect these animals from those who exploit them! Zoos and wildlife organizations like WWF!!!

CAUTION GRUESOME: Take a quick look at the gruesome way polar bears treat humans: as food! Gruesome photos of what’s left after an attack from those lucky to get away!

I hope that you now know that these aren’t cute things to cuddle with and that they are built for survival in one of the most inhospitable zones on Earth!

Respect Nature or it’ll be resting with you in it’s belly satisfied with a tasty meal.

About these ads

7 Responses to “The only way to save the polar bears is to send us money! – WWF TV Advertisement! Yeah right and I have a bridge to sell you in the arctic from Ellesmere Island to Hans Island!”

1. I care said

Hey, not to be rude, but your facts are off-base.
    WWF is NOT stealing your money in ANY way. They are trying to fund researchers so they can discover what will happen in the future. Yes, the polar bear population RIGHT NOW is fine, being between 20,000 and 25,000. However, because the caps are melting, the polar bears get stuck on land masses without any food. Also their main source of fat (seals) are having to move elsewhere to find food. The polar bears cannot follow them because they cannot swim those lengths. The money that you should give to WWF goes toward researchers figuring out how to stop the caps from melting.
    Also, the other big problem is oil spills, due to off-shore drilling the polar bears (and other lives) are getting doused in oil. And even if they themselves arent directly hit, its in the waters which either kills the fish or its in the fish which is unhealthy for those animals that eat the fish.
    If you really think that WWF is just trying to scam you out of money, then you are an idiot. I am a college student who has recently done a whole project on what exactly it is that WWF does with the money you send in to save the polar bears, and I can promise you, that is not a scam.

2. YOU IDIOTS said

I feel a need to make the point that those who were mauled by polar bears were doing very idiotic things.
    Such as climbing over the safety rails (WTF did you think those were there for????)
    Or scaling a fence and leaping into the water during their feeding time. (I would have left her in to teach her a lession, stay the hell out of their cage, shit, u come into my home, ill bite you too)
    In all these examples of how polar bears are killers, the person didnt follow basic safety. The people are the idiots, not the polar bears.

3. Maria Muller said

The information you present here is based upon many logic absurdities such as :

“bears want to kill the human race therefore we should kill them first”

Do you understand that humans have sprawled INTO other species’ ecosystems making a flat suburbia out of predators territories?!
    Where do human greed stop?

“all environmental causes are scams, because they ask for money”

Very insightful, yet forget to understand that advocacy for animals is practices in HUMAN TERMS, that means it needs resources to pay for a variate of professionals and costs of operations.
    Perhaps giving the WWF cookies instead of money will make their environmental efforts valid for you? Don’t think so.

You are the type that like to create plots in all social, environmental causes while failing to aknowledge the everyday abuses of human populations towards their shared environment with other species.

You maintain a supremacist views where only humans ought to control this planets resources, and anybody that think differently is automatically a scam with very dark motives, REALLY? where does selfishness put you?

DO you even understand how humans interrupt habitats?

You robot!

4. pwl said

Nonsense Maria.

No where do I imply that “bears want to kill the human race therefore we should kill them first”. That statement came from YOU, one Maria Muller, and it was in YOUR listening not mine. You are the one who thought up that logical absurdity and presented it. Clearly you’ve not learned to think critically as evidenced by your brain failing to edit an absurd comment such as that one. Either that or you were making an obscure joke wrapped in a snide comment.

I’m simply saying that it’s foolish to think of bears and polar bears as “pretty cuddly animals”. They are land sharks build by Nature to KILL for their living every chance they can get but especially when hungry for meat which includes us on their menu.

Actually humans have lived in the Arctic for thousands of years so no we’ve not encroached on their territory. Strange that you’d be ignorant of the Inuit and other northern peoples and thus be so very disrespectful of their cultures in the process of your ignorance. Well now you know better.

Let me correct your statement: “all environmental causes [that are NOT based in HARD COLD FACTS OF VERIFIABLE REPEATABLE AUDITABLE SCIENCE] are scams, because they ask for money” just like any good old time religion preacher on TV is a scam. I do NOT support not FEAR BASED ENVIRONMENTALISM which are scams all for sure.

I support REALITY BASED ENVIRONMENTALISM. For example the Great Pacific Garbage Patch is of great concern.

The WWF doesn’t want cookies, they want money. Very strange way you think Maria Muller.

How do you know what “type” I am? Very strange, now you can read minds and know me without having ever met me or conversed with me? You’re once again bringing your own “listening” to what I’ve written and not comprehended it and “making up junk thoughts” about what I’ve written. Your mind must be a total mess of slush. Shivers.

Clearly I’m the type that doesn’t support cruelty to animals. In fact I don’t even like zoos all that much other than to save endangered species or for other scientific purposes. But for entertainment, nah not good.

So you’ve failed to peg me over and over. So far you’re not doing well at all. I’d say you’re in the soothsayer camp rather than the life by facts camp. Certainly you’re in the mind reading camp.

Where did I say that anything about “a supremacist views where only humans ought to control this planets resources”? I never have anything of the sort in my entire life. Ok, definitely you’re now seriously wearing thin your welcome with such nasty accusations. Nothing in anything I’ve written suggests any such possibility not even remotely. You’re projecting your own listening and fears and mind slush onto me Maria Muller. You need to take a break and seek help since you obviously are someone who makes up what others think instead of asking them. That’s a dangerous thing to do in modern society. Seek help. Learn to ask questions instead of believing the slush that your mind comes up with.

I can’t possibly stop people from thinking differently from me. In fact I encourage people to think different however I do insist that people ask me my views rather than making them up for me. It is the difference between living your life in a delusion Maria and learning to find out what the world is like through the power of questions.

I can’t even parse what you mean by “dark motives” or “selfishness” nor will I bother at this point since it’s clear that you’d prefer your projected delusion rather than finding out what I really think.

Oh, here we go yet again, “All views in this site are biased towards your views of human control (more like destruction) of all animal and vegetable habitats.”. Wow, that’s an epic projection unto me. I didn’t know that that is what I was dedicated to. It’s a good think I met you Maria Muller otherwise I’d be blindly going through life dedicated to human control of all animal and vegetable habitats. Phem you saved me. Thanks.

Get a grip girl! Where do you get this stuff from? It would be excellent comedy material for The Daily Show with John Stewart if it wasn’t likely that you’re completely serious in your views.

Nice way to categorize me and “this site” in your mind Maria Muller so that you don’t have to learn the harsh facts of life in the harsh objective reality of Nature. By writing off any “views” this site presents based upon your own projected listening of what is written here you can invalidate anything that you could learn from science. Not a bad technique if you want to remain closed minded and delusional informed by your own perceptions trapped forever in nonsense thoughts. Of course if one is dedicated to actual critical thinking and finding out what the universe is actually like you’ve got to ask questions. Now sure you’ve sprinkled your comment with questions but it’s also so laden with false statements telling me what you think I think and NOT EVEN ONE of your perceptions was right… you’re projections onto me are ALL DEEPLY AND PROFOUNDLY MISTAKEN, MISGUIDED, AND HIGHLY DELUSIONAL.

Of course I understand that all animal species are capable of interrupting habitats. Humans do it, rabbits do it, as do pythons, and fish, and all sorts of other critters.

Do you know that humans are animals Maria Muller and that we exist in the habitat known as Earth and the Sol Star System? Yup. The sun shines bringing us energy and warmth.

I’m a “robot!” now am I. Oh dear Maria Muller you are a classic GEM. I don’t know where you’ve sprung up from but wow you must wreck havoc in your life and the lives of all those human animals that interact with you. I’d say you’re a huge interrupter of human animal habitats with all of your false allegations of how I’m supposed to be thinking.

Learning to think critically would be the first thing I suggest after learning to rephrase your categorical statements about how someone thinks into questions. For example you made a fool of yourself with your statement “bears want to kill the human race therefore we should kill them first”. Clearly that would be better as a question:

“Are you suggesting that bears want to kill the human race therefore we should kill them first?”

To which I would have answered, “No”.

See, wasn’t that transformation easier? Asking questions of the perceptions that your mind came up with is way better than assuming that your mind is correct in how others are thinking. If you’d done this you’d have had a successful comment and would have learned. Instead you got me teaching, well at least attempting to teach you, a lesson in how many mistakes you made not to mention how your thinking is mush Maria Muller and how you can improve it.

Now I’ve got to get into an oil bath to lubricate my robotic! body. I’m due for that upgrade to the new chassis next month and I want to ensure that my existing robot! body is well maintained so that I get a higher trade in value.

Thanks for your projected comments. Next time please ask actual questions and limit yourself to ZERO assumptions about me. Thanks again. May you go in peace and avoid being bear food, or shark food, or python food, or human food for that matter.

Unit THX1138 signing off.

5. pwl said

Yes they were doing idiotic things. Unfortunately I don’t have any videos of polar bears attacking humans who weren’t doing idiotic things but it does happen when bears and humans encroach upon each other in close proximity.

I have a friend, a real life mountain man, who lives in northern British Columbia and has been hunted by bears. He only managed to escape due to his wits and skills as a mountain man. He didn’t have any weapons at the time. Now he always carries multiple firearms when out in the mountains. Can’t have one fail when your life depends on it.

6. pwl said

Of course the WWF is stealing money! Any false claim they make, such as those in the advertisements, are scams for money and thus criminal fraud.

It’s not for us arrogant humans to judge if “the polar bear population RIGHT NOW is fine, being between 20,000 and 25,000.” Maybe the bears want to be in the millions, maybe they don’t even think about it. It’s only arrogant of humans to manage the numbers of bears.

You do know that in FACT polar bears survived the last few ice ages which mean that they survived the periods in between some of which was much warmer than now? Oh, right maybe you don’t like facts of life but prefer propaganda.

When the WWF or any other organization, such as a the similar wild claims of the televangelists, make FALSE CLAIMS in advertisements on TV or in print or when soliciting funds yes they are scammers regardless of where or what the money is going for.

On the other hand if they made advertisements that stuck to the facts instead of using FEAR BASED ENVIRONMENTALISM with FALSE CLAIMS then sure that would be different, much different.

7. Dresses to Wear to a Wedding as a Guest,Dresses to Wear to a Wedding…

[...]The only way to save the polar bears is to send us money! – WWF TV Advertisement! Yeah right and I have a bridge to sell you in the arctic from Ellesmere Island to Hans Island! « Paths To Knowledge (dot NET)[...]…